By simulating the HTTP requests generated by hundreds or even thousands of simultaneous users, you can test your web server performance under normal and excessive loads to ensure that critical information and services are available at speeds your end-users expect.
Detailed test logs and several easy to read graphs make analyzing results a snap. Webserver Stress Tool for Windows (2003 R2, Vista, 7, 2008) can benchmark almost any HTTP server (e.g. static pages, JSPs/ASPs, or CGIs) for performance, load, and stress-tests.Performance Test Samples and Screenshots
In our Sample Performance Tests section you can find a collection of test reports with detailed information about setup and results.
This screenshot, for example, shows the spectrum of click times.
Why should you use Webserver Stress Tool?
Using Webserver Stress Tool when developing and running Websites is important for your web infrastructure:
- Maximize Uptime: Resolve performance critical issues in your webserver before they bring down your website
- Maximize Performance: Make sure that your websites and applications are given the server resources they need when they need it to guarantee a high quality user experience
- Maximize ROI: Get everything out of the investment in your webserver technology through consistent and in-depth testing and analysis
- Minimize Efforts: The software installs in 5 minutes and works with all web servers
- Read more about the features
How much load can Webserver Stress Tool generate?
We have successfully tested Webserver Stress Tool 8 with
- more than 500 Mbit/s network load
- more than 1,000,000 pageviews per hour and
- up to 10,000 simultaneous users
See our Sample Performance Tests section for detailed test reports. The actual load you can achieve is highly dependent on your network infrastructure, your server/client hardware, the file sizes, and your web application. We also provide screenshots of Webserver Stress Tool.